A recreation of a suburban home in the heart of North Brooklyn, Ohanesian’s work will be the setting for our celebration that will invite editors, writers, friends, and fans to toast three years of the World’s Greatest New York Art Blogazine!
Posted:October 5, 2012
Hyperallergic Celebrates 3rd Anniversary!
Leave a Reply
- The New York Times Cites Art F City & Hyperallergic as Ambitious New Models for Art Writing
- Hyperallergic launches #ArtTalk Series in 2013 featuring Klaus Biesenbach, AA Bronson, Carlos Motta, & RoseLee Goldberg
- The Fox is Black Joins Nectar Ads
- RJ Rushmore of Vandalog publishes his latest book: “Viral Art: how the internet has shaped art and graffiti”
- Two Coats of Paint Wins Creative Capital | Warhol Foundation Arts Writers Grant